Thursday, March 15, 2018

Create a Customer Avatar

My prototypical customer would be a 20 year old 2nd year UF student. They lived in a dorm their first year and spent most of their time doing homework somewhere on campus. They have learned the struggle of finding somewhere to sit late at night in Lib West. They weren't able to go anywhere off campus to do homework because they didn't have a car. Now they have a car and have explored all the local coffee shops and starb's. They enjoy hanging out with their friends and going out to eat every now and then. They are the first of their siblings to go to college. They enjoy being around people. 

I do have things in common with my prototypical customer. I am also 20 and a 2nd year UF student. I enjoy being around people and doing my homework outside of my apartment. This is because I have the same issue my avatar has with finding somewhere not too crowded to study.

2 comments:

  1. Meg,

    As someone who is 20 years old and a 2nd year student at UF, I feel like I would be considered one of your prototypical customers. Before I started writing this post I had difficulty finding a spot at library west. I eventually settled into a spot that doesn't exactly meet my standards but I had to deal with it. In other words, your app may be solving my problems in the future. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Megan, I absolutely agree with your identification of your prototypical customer. I am a 20 year old 2nd year student and I agree wand relate to everything you have identified. The struggle to find a spot at Marston or Lib West is exactly that and now that I am living off campus I hav to guess where to go now, so the idea that you have would most definitely help. Overall, I think you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Your Exit Strategy

I do intend to sell my business for a return. I see this happening before five years. I would enjoy running something else that I am passion...