Friday, April 20, 2018
Your Exit Strategy
I do intend to sell my business for a return. I see this happening before five years. I would enjoy running something else that I am passionate about such as opening my own cafe or boutique. I have this exit strategy because I enjoy doing new things. I think if I stayed in the business I would get bored. There isn't too much potential for my business idea, it's pretty simple. I am not that creative and would struggle to expand. I don't see much growth for my business. I kept the problem I was trying to fix small and relative to Gainesville and my life. I will be leaving Gainesville when I graduate from UF. Running my business idea would not keep me here. I feel like I am better at recognizing opportunities now. Because I do not plan on staying in my business for long, I don't think I have tried very hard to think of ways I could grow my business. This also means I wouldn't invest in resources for the long term. I dont think my app will take long to create. The most time consuming would be recruiting users and partnering with local places.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your Exit Strategy
I do intend to sell my business for a return. I see this happening before five years. I would enjoy running something else that I am passion...
Hi Meg! I feel the exact same way as you about our businesses. I would want to sell my company eventually that I find more interesting and that aligns with my skillsets more. I didn’t think about us leaving Gainesville and as a result we would either must stay here or leave. This would be the decider when it came to sell my business. Overall, great last post of the semester!
ReplyDelete